30W 3900LM LED Wall-mount Area Light
- Product Description
- GENERAL DESCRIPTION30W 3900LM LED Wall-mount Area Light, LED Wall-mount Area Light is designed for Outdoor Lighting,Wall Mount,installed along with the Wall bracket post top,large outdoor wall mount areas such as parking lots, corporate parks, and retail settings,yard,garden etc;It also called High output LED pole top area light. With Wide and uniform 360 degree pattern ideal application in above places.STRUCTURE, MATERIALS, & FEATURES1. Beam angle: 120 degrees
2. Philips 3030 LED Chip
3. Replace conventional Area Lights
4. Precision Die Cast Aluminum Housing
5. Fade Resistant Powder Coat Finish
6. Easy Installation
7. 3-year warrantyADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Item No. BB-LD-30W-AR-B Rated Watts 30w Input Voltage 100-277VAC/50-60HZ Luminous Flux 3900lm Repalcement HPS 100W Color
Black,Bronze,White(default color is black)
UL listed power supply
Color Rendering Index (CRI)
Ra > 85
Operating Temperature -40° ~ 45°C Cover Frosted cover LED Luminous Efficiency 130lm/w 150lm/w available Color Temperature 5000K DW / 5700K CW LED Emitter Life 50,000 hours at 25°C Dimming Available Optional With Sensor Microwave sensor Daily sensor available The Dimensions 345*345*745mm (13.58*13.58*29.33in) IP IP67 Warranty 3 YearsDIMENSIONAL DRAWING*If the customer does not specify a requirement,the inner diameter defaults to 62mm.PICTURES SHOWPACKAGEINSTALLATIONFixture assembly
Step1: Turn off the power before installation.
Step2: Wiring right in the wiring box("Black"is connected to"L","White"connect to"N","Green"to "Ground") and set the lamp into the bracket by the hole.(picture1).
Step3: We should fasten the four screws with a hex wrench,and finished(picture2).
Step4: Slide Tenon Pole Adaptor on three Rods.Be sure the notches face the inside of the Tenon Pole Adaptor.
Step5: Tighten the (3) Set Screws at the Tenon Pole Adaptor to secure Rods.Pole mounting
Step1: Feed the (3) Housing wires through one of the three Rods.
Step2: Clip the (3) Rods onto the Housing. Be sure the Housing clips are properly engaged onto the Rods.
Step3: Feed Fixture Wires through the Tenon Pole Adaptor.Wall mountingWiring
Universal voltage driver permits operation at 100- 277VAC,50/ 60Hz.
1. Connect the black fixture lead to the (+) LINE supply lead.
2. Connect the white fixture lead to the (-) COMMON supply lead.
3. Connect the green Ground wire from fixture to supply ground.Optional AccessoriesAPPLICATION
- Related Products