Type V LED Circular Area Lighting
- Category Description
LED Circular Area Light,LED Pole Top Lights,Post Top Lighting provides excellent illuminative solutions to parking areas, airports, roadways, campuses and streetscapes. LED Circular Area Light provides glare free, uniform illumination while providing a safe and comfortable visual experience.Equipped with the 3030 SMD LED,Light from the top,Aluminum die-casting heat sinks,it easily outperforms conventional fixtures.
Type V led Circular Area Light B is designed for large outdoor areas such as parking lots, corporate parks, and retail settings,yard,garden etc;It also called High output LED pole top area light with IES type V circular distribution. With Wide and uniform 360 degree pattern ideal application in above places.
For dusk-til-dawn lighting control, try this selection of locking-type photocells of LED Pole Top Area Lighting. These simple sensors detect changes in light and turn fixtures on or off. Conventional photocells of Post Top Lighting can be used for traditional outdoor lighting sources like outdoor areas such as parking lots,corporate parks,and retail settings.
1. LEDs: High-output, long-life LEDs.
2. Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
3. Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.
4. Reflector: Type V distribution.
5. Gaskets: High-temperature silicone
6. Lens: Clear tempered glass lens.
7. Support Arms: Extruded aluminum.
8. Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F / -40°C
9. Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures
10. Effective Projected Area: EPA = 1.2
11. Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external air-flow fins
12. Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum, Type V distribution.
13. IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: BBIER LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
14. ETL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.