It is very significant to clean and maintain the commercial solar street lights regularly because over time, the commercial solar street lights along with the solar panel system may encounter internal and external problems that may have an impact on their performance and life time. Experts always recommend regular maintenance and cleaning of commercial solar street lights to maintain maximum efficiency. Thus, in this article, we will show you how to maintain and clean your commercial solar street lights regularly for a better user experience.
Supplies for Maintenance and Cleaning of Commercial Solar Street Lights:
In order to maintain and clean the commercial solar street lights, people will need some supplies. Here is the list of necessities below:
- Ladder: commercial solar street lights are usually installed at a certain height, so workers cannot reach them naturally. Thus, they will need a ladder. We recommend the use of properly sized ladders to allow workers to access the parking lighting system easily and safely and to carry out maintenance work.
- Small tools: Avariety of small tools can be easy to test the working of the commercial solar street lights. Therefore, the appropriate tool should be provided before maintenance and cleaning The kit may include tester, torch, cutter, holder, tape, patch, etc.
- Cleaning Kit: In order to clean the commercial solar street lights, a comprehensive training kit will be required, which includes many different items to help with the cleaning process. The kit will contain a cleaner recommended by the lighting system manufacturer to remove dirt, dust, stains, etc. from the cleaner. The brushes, sponges, etc will be able to remove hard stains from the commercial solar street lights.
- Safety Kit: Safety kit is necessary as it will allow workers to easily clean and maintaion the commercial solar street lights. The basic safety kit should include helmet, holder, clothes, gloves, special shoes, etc.
In the following sections, we’ll discuss the many different processes that people can perform to properly maintain solar stop lights. Here are some processes:
(1) Cleaning solar panels
One of the basic processes of maintaining commercial solar street lights is to clean the solar panels. As time goes by, a lot of dust begins to accumulate on the surface of the solar panel, the dust will reduce the efficiency of commercial solar street lights. Therefore, it is significant to clean the solar panels regularly with detergent and water. Workers can use ladders to clean solar panels with the help of morning water and the necessary detergent. We recommend to use only those cleaners recommended by the manufacturer.
(2) Cleanning the commercial solar street lights
As time goes by, some dust and dust particles will accumulate on the commercial solar street lights, which may affect its performance. Therefore, people can also use the cleaning cloth to clean the commercial solar street lights. We only recommend the use of water or detergent in case the light is on.
(3) Check the solar panels and lamps for damage
In the parking area, solar panels and commercial solar street lights may be damaged for a variety of reasons. Sometimes, small problems can arise, and over time, they can lead to big problems.Therefore, in maintenance, people should always look for minor damage in the system. If they find any problems, they should carry out maintenance work and solve them.
(4) Check the wiring and connections of the system
Due to changes in weather conditions, commercial solar street lights and solar power generation systems will suffer wear and tear. Over time, the wiring and connections of the system may be affected, which may affect the performance of the system. Therefore, workers should check the connection and wiring of commercial solar street lights regularly to ensure long-term stable operation.
(5) Check battery status
Battery is one of the most significant components of commercial solar street lights. If there are something wrong with the battery performance, then it will have a huge impact on the overall performance of the system. Therefore, workers should conduct regular tests to assess the health of the battery. If there is any problem, then they should take quick action to solve the problem.
(6) Check the position of commercial solar street lights
The location of fixtures and installation of commercial solar street lights should be checked regularly as they may be replaced due to windy weather. If anything is placed in an inappropriate place, it will have any impact on the operation and performance of the system. Therefore, in the event that workers notice any change in the location of any component, immediate action should be taken.
(7) Pruning trees and shrubs growing nearby
If there are trees and shrubs nearby, their branches will reach the solar system over time. Therefore, we recommend pruning these branches to avoid affecting the lighting system.
Regular maintenance of solar lighting system will play an important role in optimizing its operation and extending its service life. It enables workers to notice and address minor problems at the beginning, thereby avoiding them becoming major problems. Some of the basic processes that workers should perform during maintenance include cleaning solar panels and xxx, checking solar panels, xxx, wiring, battery status, and location of commercial solar street lights.
Bbier Lighting is a professional commercial solar street lights supplier & manufacturer in China for 10 Years. We supply a variety of commercial solar street lights, such as all in one integrated commercial solar street lights and commercial solar street lights with separate solar panel. All commercial solar street lights are CE ROHS approved and 3 year warranty. The important thing is that we are a manufacturer, so we can also customize different types commercial solar street lights according to customers’ requirements. You are welcome to inquire and purchase any time!