Artificial LED Skylight
MOQ: 1 Pcs (Min. Order)
Please Send Inquiry, we'll get back to email you in 12 hours.
Artificial LED Skylight Advantage:
- OUR GROUNDBREAKING ARTIFICIAL SKYLIGHT DESIGNS CAN BE FOUND IN HOMES, HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS, STADIUMS, AND OFFICES AROUND THE WORLD!
- Artificial Skylights are high-tech ambient light fixtures, focused on creating an infinite blue sky with ultra-realistic depth perception that mimics Earth’s atmosphere and projects sunlight onto a nearby wall.
- For more than 150,000 years humans have predominantly lived and worked outside. The human visual system is optimized for natural light and the entrainment of the circadian rhythm of several biological functions which is controlled by natural daylight. Despite this evolutionary conditioning imprint, we have been living mostly inside buildings with limited daylight or artificial light since the industrial revolution some 150 years ago.
- An average American even spends just five minutes a day under an unobstructed sky. The lack of natural daylight is known to cause winter depression (SAD, Seasonal Affective Disorder) and sleep disturbances according to hundreds of case studies.
- Various former research has shown that light is the most important “Zeitgeber” of the body’s inner clock. Due to architectural and geographical restrictions, completely natural-lit buildings, which would be ideal, can rarely be ensured. Missing natural light makes correct artificial lighting indispensable, especially in winter and after dusk.
- Artificial Skylights help increase serotonin levels for room occupants to help improve overall mood and mental and physical health. Serotonin plays several roles in your body, including influencing learning, memory, and happiness as well as regulating body temperature, sleep, sexual behavior, and hunger. Lack of serotonin is thought to play a role in depression, anxiety, mania, sleep-cycle disturbances, phobias, panic, and other health conditions.
- Artificial Skylights enhance human performance, comfort, health, and well-being. Products range from acoustic sky ceiling tiles, LED skylights, virtual sky ceilings, artificial skylights, virtual windows, video walls, and more.
- Human-centric lighting is scientifically proven to reduce stress and anxiety, improve patient outcomes, lower blood pressure, redirect negative thoughts, create spaces conducive to learning, reduce eye strain, increase productivity in office environments, and even re-calibrate the human circadian system, improving our sleep/wake cycle and overall mental health and wellbeing.