Looking for other products? Our experts can help you find it! Request a Consultation
Remote lighting control of street lights, parking lot, gas station, park, island and etc.
2. Main Feature
– Long range low power radio frequency communication, supports LoRaWAN specification.
– Up to 2000 lamp controllers can be managed by a gateway with maximum transmission distance of 1500m.
– It supports three dimming modes: PWM, 0-10V and DALI.
– LoRaWAN Gateway and network server for device management are needed.
– Remote scheduled lighting by group or individual lamp and data collecting.
– Alarm on the lamp failure.
– Pole tilt, GPS, RTC options.