Welcome to visit Bbier lighting company 2019 Thailand Lighting Fair
As a leading led lighting manufacturer, Bbier lighting always positively takes part in professional exhibitions to make more chances to meet our users and customers face to face.
During 27th-29th. Jun. 2019, our team will be in Thailand Lighting Fair, below are the details:
Dates: June 27-29,2019
Bbier Lighting booth N.o: J01A HALL7
Venue: Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Center, Bangkok Thailand
Add: Hall 7-8, IMPACT Exhibition&Convention Bangkok, Thailand
Scale: 15000 sqm gross
Exhibitors: Over 300 exhibitors and bands
Professional Visitors: Over 10200
Official Website: www.thailandlightingfair.com
UFO LED LIGHTS,LIGHT CORN LIGHT, LED POST TOP LIGHT and LED SHOEBOX will meet you on the exhibition. Welcome customers from over the world to visit our fair.
What is Thailand Lighting Fair
Large-scale LED products and technology exhibition in East Asia
LED EXPO THAILAND is a professional exhibition of international lighting industry sponsored by MEX and IMPACT Exhibition Company. It is a branch exhibition of India International Lighting Exhibition. Every year, visitors from all over the world come to the exhibition. In 2013, it was held in Thailand for the first time. It has become an influential lighting industry exhibition in Thailand and Southeast Asia. At the 2018 exhibition, the exhibition covered an area of more than 5,000 square meters, attracting 243 exhibitors from around the world and 12,347 professional visitors. The exhibition also attracted GE, Philips, Osram, Zhi and other industry giants to participate. Originally a dealer of traditional lighting, because of the optimistic establishment of the ASEAN cooperative economy, the demand for LED lighting in Southeast Asian countries will increase rapidly and transform into an LED lighting manufacturer. In particular, after the establishment of the ASEAN cooperative economy, the advantages of local production will be highlighted because of various factors such as tariffs and product safety certification.
Why Thailand Lighting Fair?
- Capitalise on Thailand’s booming USD1 billion lighting industry.
- Thailand is the second largest importer of lamps and light fittings in Southeast Asia.
- Thailand’s LED market is experiencing exponential growth with a forecast value of USD2 billion by 2022.
- Having the geographical advantage, Thailand plays an important road for ASEAN market.
- The rapid urbanisation brings challenges but also create opportunities to both Thailand and the ASEAN region.
- Tap into well-established connections with local and international industry associations and government bodies.
- Provides an optimal collaborative platform where cities in ASEAN work together to achieve the common goal of smart and sustainable development.
Thailand Lighting Fair is a professional exhibition fair, Bbier lighting team postitively take part in each year, below is the pictures from the live Thailand Lighting Fair.
Welcome to visit our exhibition.