Nowadays, the speed of technological change is almost as fast as you blink, and the field of lighting is no exception. LED temporary lighting is a new craze, but what are its benefits? How do they apply to users of temporary workplace lights?
- Higher Durability
Typical LED lighting replaces certain forms of lighting, such as fluorescent lamps, incandescent lamps, or high-intensity discharge (HID), with glass enclosures and potentially fragile filaments. By eliminating these fragile components, LED lighting provides users with a more reliable industrial work light solution. This is critical for users of temporary workplace lighting, because in temporary workplaces, lighting has been abused during disassembly, transportation, and assembly.
- Longer Life
The advantage of LED lighting is its long life span, usually 25,000 hours or more. Compared with incandescent lamps, even heavy-duty models are usually rated for 10,000 hours or less, LEDs can provide users with the best return on investment, even before their low power consumption is considered!
- Lower Power Consumption
Lower power consumption means lower voltages, lower currents, or both. This offers to the end user:
Lower current draw
Leds use less energy, and less energy means lower current. For users of temporary work site lighting, this is the key. Usually the lamps used for temporary work are in the form of long strings, such as those used in tunnel construction. In these long strings, the voltage loss due to the resistance of the wires is very large. To compensate for the weight meter, use low-resistance cables. This lower current draw allows the use of lighter measuring cables, which means lower costs for end users. In addition, LED lighting allows longer strings than before.
Lower power also means that you can run LEDs at a lower voltage (if you are using a lamp designed for this type of application), which means that high lumen output can now be provided to users with low voltage requirements. Incandescent lamps have provided low voltage users for a long time, but their high power consumption provides a significant disadvantage of these low voltages.
High power at low voltage means high current, and high current means high voltage drop under long cable lengths. In the past, low-voltage users had to compensate by using fewer bulbs or shorter strings than high-voltage users. No more! Now, low voltage users can choose temporary lighting solutions in LEDs. These LEDs can provide light output and string length, which are equivalent to their high-voltage incandescent lamps.
Lower wattage means fewer kilowatt hours on your bill. A 100 watt incandescent lamp uses only 100 watts. A typical 100 watt LED equivalent uses 15 watts.
There are 1,000 feet of light bulbs for every 10 feet, and the electricity bill is $0.07 per kilowatt hour. LEDs save end users $0.70 per hour. The life of the bulb is more than 25,000 hours, which means a saving of $17,500!
There are many benefits to using LED lighting as a lighting supplier for temporary workplaces. Keeping up with the trend can make your job site do your work better and complete your work safely.
- ULTRA-BRIGHT: High intense brightness level to fulfill commercial and industrial professional lighting needs. Reduce 89% energy consumption than same performance traditional light source you won’t have to worry about dark corners anymore.
- Versatile: Temporary Work Lights come with a steel safety snap lock make it quick and easy to install or remove. It can be an efficient LED High Bay Light, or be a temporary work lighting.
- Better Design: Heavy Duty and rugged construction with the heavy gauge steel safety guard can endure shocks, vibrations and rough handling without breaking the lights. Designed for better heat dissipation with unique aluminum Heat Sink. An integrated driver means you no longer have to spend more money on external ballasts. Rated over 50,000 hours of use.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE: The Temporary Work Light is shatter resistant and has an IP65 rating, meaning it can handle all weather conditions. This makes it the perfect light for construction areas.
- UNBEATABLE STANDARDS: We guarantee that every Temporary Work Light of yours is strictly tested. DLC and UL-listed, no harmful chemicals and radiations.
- Durable & Long Lasting: The heavy duty and rugged iron protective guard can endure shocks, vibrations without breaking the lights, adding additional durability and protections to the product. High effeciency led work light over 50,000 hours lifespan can readuce your maintanance cost. It could be the your best jobsite light or high bay light.
- Widely Application: The Temporary Work Lights can be used in indoor and outdoor under a weather range of -40~-50. That means you can use it in damp locations nor high tem places, widely used for workshop, warehouse, tunnel, construction site/area, mine, basement.
- 5 YEARS QUALITY WARRANTY: We offer 5 years quality guarantee to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Please contact us at any time if any problems. (replacement or refund is available)
Temporary Work Lights 20W 30W 40W 50W 60W 80W 100W 120W 150W
This LED work light packs a durable structure and superior performance into a lightweight portable fixture. The corn bulb of the steel cage integrates a powerful LED, which can emit 360° bright white light, maximizing the visibility of the workplace. The LED heat sink feels cool to the touch. Easy to install the built-in latch.
Temporary Job Site Lighting
Portable Work Light
Work lamp use characteristics
1, work lamp because of the use of LED light source in production, so the use of this lamp for a long time, can effectively prevent the loss in the process of work, will not have an impact on the work.
2, the work lamp is a kind of green products, and has a good performance of electricity saving, and in use has a better lighting environment, can effectively ensure the lighting degree.
3, and the light source is not easy to produce heat, can reduce the occurrence of accidents, and in the production of the production process is more mature, and the process is more fine, will not occur strobe phenomenon, can protect the workers’ eyes to a certain extent.
Work lamp and desk lamp difference
Work light generally refers to the installation in the lathe, machine tools, machinery or the workplace for the operation of lighting lamps and lanterns, is basically installation position fixed, but the lamps and lanterns around can be adjustable, adjustable height and direction, such as its appearance modelling requirements is not high, but because of the workplace environment is relatively poor, require the lamps and lanterns is strong, stable and safe protection,Brightness, light color and so on to meet the requirements of the nature of the work, no stroboscopic and piercing, will not make the workpiece movement illusion.
Desk lamp is generally placed in the family can move on the surface of the desktop, desk lamps and lanterns, mainly for reading, writing, learning, lighting, its brightness, light color can meet the requirements of reading and writing, no stroboscopic, less blue la effects of fatigue, eye to eye, at the same time as the decoration of the family, the appearance wants beautiful and easy, have appeal and artistic.
The light-emitting diode (LED) is today’s most energy-efficient and rapidly-developing lighting technology. Quality LED light bulbs last longer, are more durable, and offer comparable or better light quality than other types of lighting. Check out the top 8 things you didn’t know about LEDs to learn more.
LED is a highly energy-efficient lighting technology, and has the potential to fundamentally change the future of lighting in the United States. Residential LEDs — especially ENERGY STAR rated products — use at least 75% less energy, and last up to 25 times longer, than incandescent lighting.
Widespread use of LED lighting has a large potential impact on energy savings in the United States. By 2035, the majority of lighting installations are anticipated to use LED technology, and energy savings from LED lighting could top 569 TWh annually by 2035, equal to the annual energy output of more than 92 1,000 MW power plants.
How LEDs are Different
LED work lighting is very different from other lighting types such as incandescent and CFL. Key differences include:
Light source: The light-emitting diode is only the size of a pepper spot and can emit light of various colors. A mixture of red, green, and blue LEDs is sometimes used to emit white light.
Direction: LEDs emit light in a specific direction, reducing the need for reflectors and diffusers. This feature makes LEDs more efficient in many applications, such as recessed downlights and task lighting. For other types of lighting, the light must be reflected in the desired direction, and more than half of the light may never leave the luminaire.
Heat: The heat emitted by the LED is very small. In contrast, incandescent lamps release 90% of energy as heat, and energy-saving lamps release 80% of energy as heat.
Lifespan: LED lighting products generally have a longer lifespan than other lighting types. The service life of a good-quality LED bulb is 3-5 times that of an energy-saving lamp and 30 times that of an incandescent lamp.
LED work lighting is available in a wide variety of home and industrial products, and the list is growing every year. The rapid development of LED technology has resulted in increased product availability, improved manufacturing efficiency, and lower prices.