Schools where general conditions permit are equipped with indoor basketball courts and outdoor basketball courts. Compared with outdoor basketball courts, indoor basketball courts have two greater conveniences. On the one hand, they are not affected by the weather and can still be carried out in rainy and snowy days. It will not be postponed or cancelled due to various weather reasons like outdoor basketball courts; on the other hand, indoor basketball courts can be arranged with more spectator seats, while outdoor basketball courts are generally directly surrounded by fences, so they are generally large or the games that need to be recorded are on the indoor basketball court.
Lighting is a very important facility for indoor basketball courts. How many basketball stadium lights are generally installed? What kind of lights are generally used for basketball stadium lights? The installation and construction requirements for basketball stadium lights are all related to the corresponding regulations and standards. Now Bbier hope this article may help you guys learn the comprehensive knowledge of basketball stadium lights design.
What are the requirements for basketball stadium lights?
With the increasing development and popularity of sports and competitions, more and more participants and people watching the game, the requirements for basketball stadium lights are getting higher and higher. The basketball stadium lights must ensure that athletes and coaches can see clearly All the activities and scenes that take place on the playing field, so that they can achieve the ideal performance, the audience must also follow the athletes and the game in a pleasant environment and comfortable conditions.
What kind of lamps are suitable for basketball stadium lights? This requires us to return to the essence of sports lighting-functional requirements. For the audience rating, sports events are generally held at night, which destined many stadiums to be a big consumer of electricity, so energy saving has become the primary pursuit of basketball stadium lights. When it comes to energy-saving products, LED lamps are the best. Compared with traditional light sources, LEDs can save energy by 50% to 70%. Traditional lamps, such as high-power metal halide lamps, have an initial lumen output of 100lm/W and a maintenance factor of 0.7 to 0.8, but most venues have a light decay of more than 30% after 2 to 3 years of use, not only the output of the light source itself The attenuation of the lamp, and includes factors such as oxidation of the lamp itself, poor sealing performance, pollution, respiratory system problems, etc., the actual lumen output is only 70lm/W.
With its unique characteristics such as low power consumption, adjustable color quality, flexible control, and instant ignition, LED lamps are more suitable for stadium lighting. For example, Bbier’s sports stadium lamps have an efficiency of 130-150 lm/W and a constant illuminance output of 5000 hours, ensuring a constant level and uniformity of illuminance in the venue, and avoiding the increase in the demand and cost of lighting equipment due to the attenuation of illuminance , While reducing the power consumption of lighting equipment.
“People-oriented” is the purpose of lighting. Basketball stadium lights are no exception. A healthy light environment is a must. In the lighting design of stadiums, glare and interference light are the primary unfavorable factors that affect athletes’ competitive level, and they are also important factors that affect the quality of TV broadcasts. Glare is an important indicator that affects light health and light environment. Glare refers to the visual conditions that cause visual discomfort and reduce the visibility of objects due to inappropriate brightness distribution or extreme brightness contrast in space or time in the visual field. There is a sense of light in the visual field that the human eye cannot adapt to, which may cause disgust, discomfort or even loss of clarity. It also refers to the presence of excessively high brightness in a certain part of the field of view or excessive brightness changes before and after. Glare is one of the important causes of visual fatigue.
In indoor venue lighting, the sports lighting level is I, and when the use function is fitness or amateur training, the glare value (GR) should not be greater than 35, and the glare value of other sports lighting levels should not be greater than 30; in outdoor venue lighting, the sports lighting level It is I, when the use function is fitness or amateur training, the glare value (GR) should not be greater than 55, and the glare value of other sports lighting levels should not be greater than 50. LED stadium lighting can reduce glare and spilled light through the following measures:
1. Professionally designed lamps for LED characteristics, equipped with medium light distribution, narrow light distribution and extra narrow light distribution;
2. Scientific lens and reflector design to achieve effective control of light;
3. Make full use of the secondary reflection of the reflector to reduce direct glare;
4. Scientifically determine the working power of the LED light source to control its central light intensity;
5. Design a suitable external glare controller to reduce glare, and use re-reflection to improve light efficiency;
6. Control the projection angle and direction of a single different LED lamp bead.
Important events are generally broadcast live. In order to obtain high-quality images, the camera’s requirements for basketball stadium lights are naturally much higher. For example, for the stadium lighting of China’s Provincial Games, National Youth Games, and domestic individual events, the vertical illuminance of the main camera should be more than 1000lux. The illuminance of some football clubs operating abroad is often around 150lux, which is obviously several times higher.
The display index and color temperature have a greater impact on the camera screen. After the initial composition of the metal halide is determined, the photoelectric parameters of the light source, such as color temperature, color rendering, etc., have been fixed. The conventional ones can be selected from 65 (4000K), 80 (4000K), 90 (5600K), etc., but the ignition point varies with the light source With the increase of time, the metal halide in the quartz bulb.
How many basketball stadium lights are generally installed?
There are two main design options:
(1) The arrangement of gypsophila
Lighting fixtures on the top are arranged above the venue. The arrangement of the beam perpendicular to the plane of the field
The top layout should be the lighting fixtures with shaped light distribution, which is suitable for gymnasiums that mainly use low space, have high requirements for the uniformity of the ground horizontal illumination, and are required for TV broadcasting.
(2) Lamps arranged on both sides are arranged on both sides of the site, and the beam is not perpendicular to the plane of the site.
The step lights on both sides should use non-paired light distribution lamps, arranged on the horse track, and used in gymnasiums with high vertical illumination requirements. When arranging lights on both sides, the aiming angle of the lamps should not be greater than 66 degrees.
(3) Mixed arrangement, the top arrangement and the two sides arrangement are combined
The mixed layout should choose lamps with multiple light distribution forms for use in large-scale comprehensive gymnasiums. The arrangement of the lamps is the same as the top arrangement and the two sides arrangement above.
(4) According to the lighting layout of the lamps, it is advisable to use lamps with medium and wide beam light distribution-low floor height, large span and good fence reflection conditions in the building space, and it is suitable for strict restrictions on glare and no TV broadcast The required gymnasium is not applicable to suspended lighting fixtures and building structures where horse tracks are installed. In a symmetrical site, only some representative points need to be selected to measure the glare value.
Installation and construction plan of basketball stadium lights
1. Inspection before installation
- The appearance of the product is qualified. The lamp pole has a complete coating, the root junction box cover fasteners, built-in terminal blocks, switches and other components are complete, and the cover gasket is complete. There is a special grounding bolt in the lamp post, the position of the anchor bolt hole is in accordance with the size of the attached drawing, and the allowable deviation is ±2mm;
- The lamp inspection certificate, the gas discharge lamp has the accompanying technical documents, the lamp coating is complete, no damage, accessories , The certificate is complete;
- The insulation resistance and internal wiring of the complete set of lamps and lanterns can be sampled on site, and the insulation resistance of the lamps is not less than 2MΩ;
- Whether the technical data of the product is complete;
- Whether the appearance inspection is qualified.
2. Installation technical requirements
- The installation location and elevation meet the requirements of the drawings and construction acceptance specifications;
- Its accessories should be used together, and the installation location should be convenient for inspection and maintenance;
- The installation of the lamp holders should be firm and reliable, and each lamp holder should be fixed. The number of bolts should not be less than two.
- The base bolts of the metal halide lamp are firmly fixed, and the lamps are fixed firmly.
3. Grounding of the light pole foundation The light pole foundation is a reinforced concrete independent foundation, with horizontal circular steel bars inside, and foundation bolts embedded in advance.
- After laying the horizontal steel mesh on site, spot weld the horizontal steel mesh diagonally in a “cross” shape.
- Use two φ10 round steels and horizontal circular steel bars to do lap welding in the straight direction, the welding length is not less than 6cm, and the double-sided welding.
- After the anchor bolts are installed, weld the two anchor bolts with the two φ10 round steels in the vertical direction that have been welded. The welding length is not less than 6cm, and the two sides are welded.
- Each street lamp foundation is individually grounded and connected to the equipotential bonding terminal board through a 40*4 grounding flat steel;
- When welding, there should be no slag inclusion, undercut, pores and incomplete penetration in the weld.
4. Pole and lamp installation After the foundation has passed the inspection and acceptance, start to pole and install the lamps. The installation process is: transportation and inspection of lamp post → pole → lamp installation → wiring, and the lamp post is installed in place by hoisting by a car.
- The lamp wire should be inserted into the lamp post before the pole, and the lamp wire should be left long enough.
- After the ladder is assembled, fasten the upper 1/3 of the light pole with a lifting strap, and tie a traction rope to the lifting strap to control the direction;
- When hoisting, use a car hoist to slowly lift the lamp head part should rise first When the lamp pole is erected and held by a person, slowly drop it down so that the mounting hole of the lamp pole bottom plate is aligned with the anchor bolt;
- After the lamp pole is erected, put on the nut of the anchor bolt, but do not tighten it. Use two horizontal rulers to test whether the lamp post is vertical. If it is not flat, use a thin steel plate to pad;
- After the lamp post is fixed, start to install the lamp, use a ladder to send people and lamps to the installation height of the lamp, and install and fix the lamp in accordance with the design requirements. On the lamp arm.
- The type and specification of cables and wires used for wiring should meet the design requirements. The wiring arrangement should comply with the design specifications;
- The pole wiring hole of the pole has a terminal, and the cable can be directly connected to the terminal. The wiring should be tight, and the 2.5mmP2P soft wire should be crimped with the lug, and the crimping will be firm;
- The cable is three-core, and its colors should be distinguished: the phase wire can only be yellow, green, and red, the neutral wire is black, the protective ground wire is a yellow-green two-color wire, and the ground wire is tightly crimped to the light pole ground bolt on.
Bbier, a Professional Chinese basketball stadium lights Supplier, we offer 300w 450w 500w 600w 640w 800w 960w basketball stadium lights with 5000K, IP65 waterproof. We have 10 Years of LED Lights Development Experience, 5 R&D Engineers, 50 LED lights patents, 200 LED Lights Certifications, all LED Stadium Lights products have 5 Years Warranty.
Do you also want your arena to get such excellent lighting enjoyment as soon as possible? Get the free basketball stadium lights renovation plan now, welcome to consult us at email@example.com. You can refuse to purchase, but please do not refuse to learn more.
You may also like: