Rechargeable led trouble light are light-emitting diodes, which use solid semiconductor chips as luminescent materials. Compared with traditional lamps, Rechargeable led trouble light are energy-saving, environmentally friendly, and have good color rendering and response speed.
1.Rechargeable led trouble light -emitting mechanism: the terminal voltage of the PN junction constitutes a bai definite potential barrier. When a forward bias voltage is applied, the potential barrier drops, and the majority carriers in the P and N regions diffuse to each other. Since the mobility of electrons is much greater than that of holes, a large number of electrons will diffuse to the P region, which constitutes the injection of minority carriers in the P region. These electrons recombine with the holes in the valence band, and the energy obtained during the recombination is released in the form of light energy. This is the principle of PN junction light emission.
2. Rechargeable led trouble light luminous efficiency: generally called the external quantum efficiency of the component, which is the product of the internal quantum efficiency of the component and the extraction efficiency of the component. The so-called internal quantum efficiency of the component is actually the electro-optical conversion efficiency of the component itself, which is mainly related to the characteristics of the component itself (such as the energy band, defects, and impurities of the component material), the barrier crystal composition and structure of the component. The extraction efficiency of a component refers to the number of photons generated inside the component that can actually be measured outside the component after absorption, refraction, and reflection by the component itself. Therefore, factors related to extraction efficiency include the absorption of the component material itself, the geometric structure of the component, the refractive index difference of the component and the packaging material, and the scattering characteristics of the component structure. The product of the internal quantum efficiency of the component and the extraction efficiency of the component is the luminous effect of the entire component, which is the external quantum efficiency of the component. Early component development focused on improving its internal quantum efficiency. The main method was to improve the quality of the barrier crystal and change the structure of the barrier crystal to make it difficult to convert electrical energy into heat, thereby indirectly increasing the luminous efficiency of the Rechargeable led trouble light , so that about 70% of the theory can be obtained. Internal quantum efficiency, but such internal quantum efficiency is almost close to the theoretical limit. Under such conditions, it is impossible to increase the total light quantity of the module by simply improving the internal quantum efficiency of the module. Therefore, improving the extraction efficiency of the module has become an important research topic. The current methods are mainly: changing the shape of the crystal grain-TIP structure, surface roughening technology.
3. Rechargeable led trouble light electrical characteristics: current-controlled devices, load characteristics are similar to the UI curve of PN junction, a very small change in forward voltage will cause a large change in forward current (exponential level), and reverse leakage current is very small. Reverse breakdown voltage. In actual use, you should choose. The forward voltage of the Rechargeable led trouble light decreases with increasing temperature, and has a negative temperature coefficient. Rechargeable led trouble light consumes power, part of which is converted into light energy, which is what we need. The rest is converted into heat, which increases the junction temperature. The heat (power) emitted can be expressed as.
4. Rechargeable led trouble light optical characteristics: Rechargeable led trouble light provides monochromatic light with a large half-width. Since the energy gap of a semiconductor decreases with the increase of temperature, the peak wavelength emitted by it increases with the increase of temperature, that is, the spectral red shift , The temperature coefficient is +2~3A/. The Rechargeable led trouble light luminous brightness L is approximately proportional to the forward current:, K is the proportional coefficient. As the current increases, the luminous brightness also increases approximately. In addition, the luminous brightness is also related to the ambient temperature. When the ambient temperature is high, the recombination efficiency decreases and the luminous intensity decreases.
5. Rechargeable led trouble light thermal characteristics: Rechargeable led trouble light temperature rise is not obvious under small current. If the ambient temperature is high, the dominant wavelength of the LED will be red-shifted, the brightness will decrease, and the uniformity and consistency of the luminescence will deteriorate. In particular, the temperature rise of dot matrix and large display screens has a more significant impact on the reliability and stability of LEDs. So the heat dissipation design is very important.
6. Rechargeable led trouble light lifespan: Long-term operation of LEDs will cause aging, especially for high-power LEDs, the problem of light decay is more serious. When measuring the life of an LED, it is not enough to just take the damage of the lamp as the end of the life of the LED. It is more meaningful to specify the life of the LED in terms of the percentage of light attenuation of the LED, such as 35%.
7. High-power Rechargeable led trouble light packaging: Mainly consider heat dissipation and light emission. In terms of heat dissipation, a copper-based thermal liner is used and then connected to an aluminum-based radiator, and the die and the thermal liner are connected by tin soldering. This heat dissipation method has a better effect and a higher cost performance. In terms of light emission, flip chip technology is adopted, and reflective surfaces are added on the bottom and sides to reflect wasted light energy, so that more extinct light can be obtained.
8. White light Rechargeable led trouble light: There are three main types of natural spectrum white light LEDs: the first is a relatively mature and commercialized blue chip + yellow phosphor to obtain white light. This kind of white light has the lowest cost, but the emission wavelength of the blue crystal grain shifts. , Intensity changes and phosphor coating thickness changes will affect the uniformity of white light, and the spectrum is narrower, the color is not complete, the color temperature is high, the color rendering is low, and the light is not soft and uncoordinated to the eyes. The human eye has evolved to be most adapted to sunlight. The continuous spectrum of incandescent lamps is the best, with a color temperature of 2500K and a color rendering index of 100. Therefore, this white light needs to be improved, such as adding more light-emitting processes to improve the spectrum, making it continuous and wide enough. The second is ultraviolet light or purple light chip + red, blue, and green three primary color phosphors to obtain white light. The luminescence principle is similar to fluorescent lamps. This method has better color rendering, and UV-LED does not participate in the color matching of white light, so UV- The fluctuation of the wavelength and intensity of the LED is not particularly sensitive to the white light produced, and the white light with acceptable color temperature and color rendering can be modulated by the selection and ratio of phosphors of various colors. However, there is also the problem that the effective conversion efficiency of the phosphor used is low, especially the efficiency of the red phosphor needs to be greatly improved. Such phosphors have poor luminescence stability, high light decay, selection of ultraviolet wavelengths with phosphors, the difficulty of UV-LED production, and the development of anti-UV packaging materials are also difficulties that need to be overcome. The third is to use the principle of three primary colors to mix RGB three kinds of ultra-high-brightness LEDs into white light. The advantage of this method is that white light does not need to be converted by phosphors. In addition to avoiding the loss of phosphor conversion, it is better. In addition to the luminous efficiency, the luminous intensity of red, green, and blue LEDs can be separately controlled to achieve a full-color color change effect (variable color temperature), and better color rendering can be obtained by the selection of LED wavelength and intensity. However, the problem with this approach is that the conversion efficiency of green light is low, light mixing is difficult, and the design of the drive circuit is complicated. In addition, since these three light colors are heat sources, the heat dissipation problem is three times that of other packaging forms, which increases the difficulty of use. Polarized LED and three-wavelength full-color white LED will be the future development direction.
Bibier Lighting is a rechargeable led trouble light supplier with nearly 10 years of R&D and production experience. It has local warehouses in CA and FL in the United States, and can deliver quickly and timely. Our LED street lights provide various wattages of 100w, 150w, 200w, 240w, 320w, etc. The lumens are as high as 4w. All LED street lights have IP65 waterproof and ETL, DLC certification, and are equipped with industry-leading LEDs. The wick and precise aluminum housing make it easy to install. And according to the needs of different light customers, we also provide solar LED street lights. Go to our online store to buy the LED street lights you need now, and enjoy fast logistics and free shipping.
Bbier is a professional LED street light supplier & manufacturer in China with 10 Years of Development
Experience, 50+ Patents, 200+ Certifications. We have Warehouses in California & Florida in USA.
The important thing is that we are a manufacturer, we have our own production line and factory, so we
can also customize different types of LED products according to customer needs.