How To Choose Indoor Lights?
When we choose LED lights, the most important point is to pay attention to the blue light.
The harm of blue light is great, especially for children under 8 years old.
The light of the LED is white light composed of red, yellow and blue, so the blue light in it is still unavoidable so far. There are also many studies abroad on the issue of LED blue light. I hope that we can use LED lights without blue light in the near future.
It is not a very accurate standard to judge the strobe of LED with mobile phones uploaded on the Internet, and it must be judged comprehensively from all aspects of light and color.
Energy-saving Lamps vs LDE lamps
Compared with energy-saving lamps, LED are more energy-efficient, and the use of light effects is also sufficient. Especially when it is cold, the phosphor in the energy-saving lamp needs to be fully preheated to reach the brightness of the logo. LED is not required.
It is recommended to use neutral light with a color temperature of 4000k for children’s rooms
The living room can use lamps that can switch between three color temperatures (neutral light, white light, yellow light)
Ceiling fan lights are not recommended in the living room. On the one hand, the brightness of the light is not enough, and it can be used in the dining room.
In the case of LED, yellow light is less harmful to the eyes, white light will cause some damage to children’s eyes, and blue light is only more harmful to children under 8 years old.
How to choose the right lamps:
- If the light of the LED light is blue, it means that the blue light component is too much. This is not good. If the light is white, it is normal.
The American lampshade itself is relatively thick, so white light bulbs are recommended.
- Choose the right size
- The style should match the overall decoration style of the home.
Lamps play a finishing touch. We must not only choose the style, but also pay attention to the light color. Simple Nordic style, simple lamps, European and American chandeliers are more suitable
- Attention should be paid to the selection of quality and light color
Popularize the problem of the height of the hanging lamp:
Some customers said that the new Chinese style and American style lamps are too nasty to touch. uncomfortable!
The answer is: leaving the aisle aside, the golden ratio works best: the living room is generally 1.8 meters to 2 meters away from the light, and the dining room: the distance between the dining table and the light is between 0.85 meters and 0.95 meters. Now we buy lights not only for lighting, but for strong decoration and light effects, to create a warm and comfortable home
How much wattage is appropriate to choose:
Generally, it is better to use a lamp between 30-40 watts for 10-15 square meters
Generally, the living room uses 70-75 watts for 15-20 square meters, and it is better to use 80-90 watts for 20-25 square meters, and 105 watts for LED lights above 25 square meters.
Our common lights:
Lights for Home Decoration
- High quality of light: Since there is no ultraviolet and infrared in the spectrum, there is no heat, no radiation, no burden on the human eyes, and no fading of many illuminated objects.
- Good color rendering: Compared with fluorescent lamps, high-power LED wall lights have a higher color rendering index, usually around 80. The color of the illuminated object is better presented.
- Low maintenance cost: LED has long life, luminous flux half-life life is more than 50,000 hours, and generally used for more than 30 years
LED Classroom Lights
- CREATE A CALM AND PLEASANT ENVIRONMENT: Create a calm and soothing environment by decreasing glare and flickering from overhead fluorescent lights.
- REDUCE HARSH GLARE THAT CAUSES HEADACHES: Reduce harsh glare and flickering lights that can cause eyestrain, headaches, even anxiety.
LED Corn Light Bulbs
- SAVE 90% MONEY: Our LED Corn Light Bulb helps you reduce more than 90% electricity bill cost by replacing your incandescent bulb.
- Instalt on: No buzz, no flicker, 360 degree Shining – no dead corner. Do you tired of constantly changing balasts and bulbs(Don’t need ballast, just wire them directly )
- Energy Saving and Long Lifespan: Power consumption is 1/10 of incandescent bulb, 2/3 of energy-saving bulb under the same brightness, With a life of 50,000 hours, The corn light bulb will last over 23 years