40W 4800lm Hazardous Location Lighting Factory with ETL DLC listed for Dangerous Environments
What are the Advantages of 40W 4800lm Hazardous Location Lighting Factory with ETL DLC listed for Dangerous Environments?
- BETTER DESIGN – 40 watt Hercules Series Hazardous Location Light is powered by 3030 LEDs with a maximum output of 4800 lumens at an amazing 120 Lumens per Watt. Samsung 2835 LEDs drive a high quality light with an impressive 84 CRI.
- CLASS I, DIV II APPROVED – Certified for mines, marine, military, gas and other higher risk areas. Designed for safety in extreme conditions.
- SMALLER SIZE – New design the latest in LED technology. Smaller, longer lasting and more efficient. UFO round housing style for a modern look.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Large U-shaped flood bracket for multi-application mounting. Fitting on the top can also be removed for pendant style mounting with a standard 3/4″ Diameter x #14 Thread Downrod or Stem (sealant needed for proper seal). Simple replacement for existing lights or for new installation.
- UL RATED, DLC COMING & WARRANTY – UL listed for safety. DLC listing coming in Spring of 2021 for rebate eligibility. 3 year rock solid warranty backed by our US Tech and Customer Support Team.
What are the applications of 40W 4800lm Hazardous Location Lighting Factory with ETL DLC listed for Dangerous Environments?
- Material warehouse
- Paint Shop
- Petroleum extraction
- Chemical plant lighting
Q1. Can I have an sample order for Hazardous Location Lighting? How to order samples?
A1: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.Send inquiry at www.bbier.com,we will contact with you,and send you quotation.
Q2.What’s your payment term?Can you accept the Credit Card?
A2:We accept payment by Alibaba / TT / Western Union / Paypal / Visa.We accept payment by credit card.
Q3. What about the lead time?
A3:Sample needs 1-5 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks for order quantity more than 8000pcs.
Q4. Do you have any MOQ limit for led light order?
A4: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q5. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A5: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q6. How to proceed an order for led light?
A6: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal orders.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q7. Is it OK to print my logo on led light product?
A7: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on the sample.
Q8: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A8: Yes, we offer 3-5 years warranty to our products.
Q9: How to deal with the faulty?
A9: Firstly, Our products are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate will be less
Secondly, during the guarantee period, we will send new lights with new order for small quantity. For defective batch products, we will repair them and resend them to you or we can discuss the solution i
including re-call according to real situation.
|Light Source||SMD LED|
|Operation Temp||-40 to +45℃|
|Life Span||50,000 hours at 25℃|
|Explosion-proof Grade||Ex demb II C T6 Gb|