Keeping sports fields, stadiums, stadiums, or indoor arenas well lit is helpful for players and spectators alike. Bbier led sports lights provides the right lighting options for these needs. With adequate lighting, players can play games more effectively and safely even after dark or on days with little sunlight. This makes the entire game process more enjoyable and improves the safety and performance of the player.
The correct lighting can also improve the audience’s experience, show colors clearly and reduce glare, allowing them to clearly see what is happening in the game. Lighting can even improve the TV broadcast of sports events being broadcast, providing more realistic colors for high-definition shooting. Bbier provides led sports lights specially designed for sports lighting. Our lamps are durable and weather resistant, making them ideal for indoor and outdoor use. Whether you are looking for efficient lighting for football stadiums or parks and recreational facilities, Bbier can meet your needs. Contact us now and talk to a lighting expert. Below Bbier will tell you all you need to know about led sports lights!
What is led sports lights?
Led sports lights are vital to the performance of athletes. When every move can have a huge impact, a low-glare lamp with better brightness is the right choice. led sports lights are specially designed for indoor and outdoor sports field applications. High-tech optics ensure that the light reaches where you need it without glare.
The main purpose of led sports lights is to improve the visibility of players by providing light similar to natural sunlight. In addition, it has increased the visibility of audiences and officials. One of the great advantages of led sports lights is that they are suitable for all types of sports.
This type of lighting can be used for the following sports:
• Football lights
• Baseball lights
• Basketball lights
• Tennis court lights
• Pickle ball light
• Horse riding
• Other sports
What is the reason for choosing led lights for the stadium?
led lights are very suitable for stadium applications because it is an efficient lighting solution. The LED lights emit safe and high-quality light to ensure that the audience has an excellent fan experience. The light produced by these lights replicates natural sunlight, it is safe and allows players to see more clearly. As we all know, LED lights can be used for a long time and save energy costs.
Why choose led sports lights?
There are several reasons for investing in led sports lights. Here are some of the most striking:
One of the primary reasons for installing led sports lights is the safety of players, staff and spectators. This lighting solution produces less pollution and provides uniform light on the sports field. This makes it easier for the eyes to see a better view to avoid errors and injuries.
2. Last longer
Led sports lights are sturdy and durable; they will not be easily damaged. This is why it is the perfect choice for sports fields. Led sports lights have been developed over a long period of time and have a life span of 6 times longer than traditional lights. LED lights can work continuously for up to 50,000 hours. With the addition of materials, elevator leasing, and electrician time, the maintenance cost of 1,500 watts of metal halide may reach $5,000 in 20 years.
3. Brightness level
led sports lights are very suitable to increase the visibility of players, fans and officials. The led sports lights are designed to be brighter than traditional lights. Low cost increases foot candles on the playing field. This is why it is an ideal choice for stadiums.
4. Low maintenance
Another reason for installing led sports lights is that it requires low maintenance. Because it can last up to 50,000 hours, you don’t have to change the lamp frequently. Save a lot of maintenance and elevator rent.
5. No hazardous chemicals
Led sports lights are environmentally friendly. This is because they do not contain mercury and do not emit ultraviolet rays that are harmful to the skin and the environment. From 1,000 to 2,000 watts, metal halides emit dangerous levels of ultraviolet light, which are full of mercury. It’s time to get rid of these!
6. Replace high-pressure sodium lamps and metal halide lamps
Led sports lights are very suitable to replace metal halide lamps and high pressure sodium lamps. For conference lighting, you must pay attention to wattage, and for LED lights, you must pay attention to lumens. Take a look at the LED lights that must be used when replacing old lights.
• If you want to replace a 400-watt metal halide lamp or high-pressure sodium lamp, you must use a 150-watt, 20,000-lumen LED light.
• To replace a 1000 watt high pressure sodium lamp or metal halide, you should install a 300 watt LED light with 40,000 lumens.
• If you want to replace a 1500 watt high voltage or metal halide lamp, you can use a 450 watt and 60,000 lumens LED light.
• If you want to replace a 2000 watt high-voltage or metal halide lamp, you can use a 600 watt and 80,000 lumens LED lamp.
What are the things you need to consider when you want to buy led sports lights?
When you go to the market to buy led sports lights, you need to pay attention to various factors. Take a look at these things to make sure you have invested in the right led sports lights.
- Lumens: The first thing you need to look at is lumens. People think of watts as an indicator of brightness level. This is a huge misunderstanding; Watt indicates how much energy the lamp uses. The lumens must be used to determine the brightness level.
- Installation method: Another thing you need to consider is the type of installation. There are different types of mounts; the most commonly used is the flood mount. This is a U-shaped bracket that can be installed on any surface or pole. LED floodlights are very common in sports lighting. Some poles may use a sliding fitter, which can pass through 2 3/8 inch round poles. We also have.
- Reduce glare: One of the reasons to buy led sports lights is that it can help players see clearly and reduce glare. In order to improve the performance of the player, it is recommended to buy a lamp with acrylic optical lens. This is because it is very suitable for reducing glare.
- Beam angle: Another thing to consider when installing led sports lights is the beam angle. It is essential that sports field lights provide uniform and bright light. This is why the beam angle is an important aspect when buying LED sports field lights. The standard beam of a 40-80 foot lamp is 30 degrees. On the other hand, some lamps may require beam angles of 15, 30 or even 60 degrees.
- Light shape: led sports lights have different shapes. The most widely used shape of light is circular. The round shape is ideal for narrow beams, so it is used at higher places. Other shapes of lamps include rectangles, which are more suitable for wider angles and for lower heights.
- Types of led sports lights: When purchasing led sports lights, you must consider the type of lights you need. If you want to place the light under 30 feet, then a shoebox light is a perfect choice. For altitudes above 40 feet, you can use stadium-style lights.
If you have any project but don’t know how to start. Don’t worry we provide free Dialux for you. A computer simulation of the lighting according to your sports fields from our engineers to help plan out your lighting project. Our lighting engineers will work with you to get a photometric study done.
It’s always a good idea to get a study done on these large lighting projects to make sure the lighting is even and meeting your requirements.
Don’t have any idea how many lights you need for your sports fields?
Do you also wanna get such excellent led sports lights for your sports fields as soon as possible? Get the free stadium lights renovation plan now, welcome to consult us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can refuse to get , but please don’t refuse to find out more.
You may also like: