Led Street Lights are an important part of urban lighting. Traditional Led Street Lights often use high-pressure sodium lamps. The overall low light efficiency of high-pressure sodium lamps has caused a huge waste of energy. Therefore, a new type of high-efficiency, energy-saving, long-life, high color rendering, and environmentally friendly led Street lamps are of great significance to the energy saving in urban lighting.
The difference between LED street lights and conventional high-pressure sodium street lights is; The light source of high-power LED street lights adopts low-voltage DC power supply and It is powered by GaN-based power blue LE street lights
High-efficiency white light diodes composed of LEDs and yellow phosphors have unique advantages such as high efficiency, safety, energy saving, environmental protection, long life, fast response speed, and high color rendering index, and can be widely used in urban road lighting. We can use PC tube as Covers, It has high temperature resistance to 135 degrees, low temperature resistance to -45 degrees.
Light Emitting Diode (Light Emitting Diode), abbreviated as LED.It is based on semiconductor PN junction formation. The high-efficiency solid-state light source that can emit light with weak electrical energy. Under a certain forward bias voltage and injection current, the holes injected into the P area and the electrons injected into the N area are diffused to the active area and then emitted by radiation recombination. Photons directly convert electrical energy into light energy.
- The characteristics of the LED street lights itself-the unidirectional light, no light diffusion, to ensure the light efficiency.
- The LED street lamp has a unique secondary optical design, which irradiates the light of the LED street lamp to the area that needs to be illuminated, and further improves the light efficiency to achieve the purpose of energy saving;
- The light decay of LED street lights is small, less than 3% a year, and it can still meet the road use illuminance requirements after 10 years of use, while high-pressure sodium lights have a large decay, which has dropped by more than 30% in about one year. The design of using power can be lower than that of high pressure sodium lamp;
- The LED street lamp has an automatic control energy-saving device, which can achieve the greatest possible reduction in power and energy saving under the condition of meeting the lighting requirements at different times.
- LED is a low-voltage device, the voltage for driving a single LED is a safe voltage, and the series of products are single LED power is 1 watt, so it is a safer power supply than using high-voltage power supply, especially suitable for public places (for example: street lighting, factory lighting, automotive lighting, civil lighting, etc.)
- Long life: It can be used for more than 50,000 hours and provides three-year quality assurance. The disadvantage is that the life of the power supply cannot be guaranteed.
- High luminous efficiency: Using chips ≥100LM, it can save 75% energy compared to traditional high-pressure sodium lamps the above.
- Easy installation: no need to add buried cables, no rectifiers, etc., directly install the lampon the head of the street lamp, on the lamp pole or nest the light source into the original lamp shell.
- Excellent heat dissipation control: the temperature in summer is controlled below 45 degrees, and passive heat dissipation is adopted, and the heat dissipation in summer is insufficient.
- Reliable quality: All circuit power supplies use high-quality components, and each LED has a separate over-current protection, so there is no need to worry about damage.
- Uniform light color: No lens is added, and uniform light color is not sacrificed to increase brightness, thereby ensuring Uniform light color without aperture.
Based on the above principles, the energy-saving effect of high-power LED street lights is significant, and it can save electricity instead of high-pressure sodium lamps More than 60%. Low maintenance cost: Compared with traditional street lights, the maintenance cost of LED street lights is extremely low. After comparison, all input costs can be recovered in less than 6 years.
1. A single LED has low power. In order to obtain high power, multiple parallel connections are required.
- Low color rendering index. The color displayed under LED illumination is not as true as that of an incandescent lamp. This must be analyzed from the spectral distribution, which is a technical problem.
- Light spot. Due to the white light, defects in the manufacturing process of the LED itself and the matching error with the reflector cup or lens are likely to cause the “yellow circle” problem. Low power LED Very little heat is dissipated, and high-power LEDs are used to make street lights. High-power LEDs have a problem that cannot be solved by heat dissipation, and the brightness will be significantly reduced after heating, so the power cannot be too large.
Bbier adapts advanced Cooling technology to produce led street lights for make sure they have long service life. all led street lights are 3 year warranty.