Sometimes in the outdoor work, we need to choose to use the LED rechargeable work light. As for such lamps that when to buy, need to ensure the quality, how it can better for work? What brand is good? This is a lot of people want to pay attention to problem. At the same time a lot of people want to know, What are the advantages of rechargeable work light?
What are the advantages of LED rechargeable work light?
- Optimized lighting conditions
Scientific verification of suitable color and brightness combinations for the eyes
- Long eyes for healthy use
The “love eye reminder” function reminds the eyes to rest during the set time
- Wide and soft light output
Efficient anti-glare LED flat light source
- Adjust the brightness as you wish
Backlight touch dimmer panel
- Exposure angles at different heights
Adjustable lamp arm design
- It can charge mobile phones, MP3 and other portable electronic devices.
How to choose a better led rechargeable work light?
- IP66 WATERPROOF: Made of Die-cast aluminum housing and tempered glass, fwork lights can work well in rain, sleet, snow. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor, can be applied in gardens, docks, stadiums and other places
- EASY INSTALLATION: The adjustable bracket help to install the light with any angle you required; Come with plug, it can also be mounted on a tripod as a work light
- EFFICENT COOLING: The work light is designed with a fin type heat sink, which means it acts like a radiator to dissipate heat
- STABLE: A widened and thickened adjustable metal bracket make the light more stable.
To let you know the Led rechargeable work light better, we offer some our customer’s feedback for you. Below are my customer’s feedback, hope it can useful for you.
- As a house painter I’ve always used the halogen work lights in any room I’m working in. I finally invested in 3 of these little work lights and used them all last week in a very dimly lit house and WOW what a huge difference they made on the project. First of all, they never get hot, just warm to the touch. The light they emit is very color-neutral. Since the LED’s are not a single light source like a halogen bulb, there isn’t a hard shadow edge on the wall, but a diffused fade instead, which is a nice little extra.
- They’re so bright and use so little energy I can put all three in one small room and not blow the circuit breaker. But my favorite thing about these over halogens is the difference in heat output. Halogens heat up a space very quickly and get hot enough to burn or melt anything they come in contact with (skin, plastic, etc). I simply LOVE these lights. What a value!
- I am super impressed with the brightness of thesework lights and having a red light to sit in the back of my cart that I simply lay in the basket facing down to light it up. Our RV park requires lighting at dusk and when visiting my neighbors or driving my dogs around it seems I always run a bit after dark. I like that I can now see and be visible from the rear.
Where do you use the led rechargeable work light?
Suitable for hobby handyman at home as well as craft activities such as on a construction site or workshop.Ideal for industry, workshop, work area, construction site, garage, vehicle inspection, tasks, factory lighting.
led workshop lights guarantee you a clear field of vision. ultra-bright LEDs provide lighting even in the darkest corners. Wide 120° beam angle illuminates the workplace well.
Excellent heat dissipation:
Aluminum housing and the finned heat sink on the back ensure excellent heat dissipation. This protects the interior of the headlamp from overheating and extends the lifespan, which ensures safe use and a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.
Portable work light outdoor is well protected against moisture, dust and strong jet flushing. Even when it is raining or storming, the led floodlight illuminates the surroundings unimpressed.
Flexible light body and stand:
The LED work light can change it’s directions 180° up & down. You can easily set the desired angle. Thanks to the stand and handle, you can hold the LED construction spotlight in your hand, hang it up or place it on the floor.